Micronutrient and Mineral Support
Micronutrients are nutrients required by organisms throughout life in small quantities to orchestrate a range of physiological functions. For people, they include dietary trace minerals in amounts generally less than 100 milligrams/day — as opposed to macrominerals, which are required in larger quantities.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) reports that more than half the American population is not getting the Daily Recommended Intake (DRI) of essential vitamins and minerals in their diet. About 70% of people are cited as being deficient in Vitamin D alone.
What factors play a role in the depletion of micronutrients? Here are just a few:
• Farming practices have changed, using various chemicals and recycling the soil so it becomes depleted of micronutrients, and the food grown in it becomes depleted as well.
• Food is over-processed to increase the shelf life and sprayed with various chemicals to make it appear fresh, causing additional loss of micronutrients.
• A majority of Americans have some type of digestive problem and take excess antibiotics, which have depleted normal beneficial bowel flora, or are taking medications that impair absorption and digestion.
Optimal levels of micronutrients are essential to achieve optimal health. Inadequate micronutrients may lead to multiple metabolic disorders that may affect quality of life and life expectancy.Learn More
Are you a student, teacher, senior, or member of the armed forces? You can get a discount!Learn More
Showing all 4 results
ActivEssentials™ (60 Packets)$68.37Add to Cart Autoship
- Provides Foundation Micronutrition for a Variety of Protocols*
- Supports Improved Dietary Nutrient Intake*
- Provides Antioxidant Support*
Foundation Essentials (30 pkt.)$72.16Add to Cart Autoship
- Provides Foundational Supplementation for Overall Health*
- Supports Intestinal and Microbiome Health*
- Supports Healthy Magnesium and Vitamin D Levels*
- Promotes Healthy Immunity*
- Provides Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Good Nutrition and Healthy Cytokine Production*
MinRex® (120 Vegetarian Capsules)$37.70Add to Cart Autoship
- Supports Mineral Repletion*
- Supports the Consumption of a Mineral-Rich Diet*
- Supports Sports Nutrition*