Medical Detective MD
1317 SE 25th Loop, Suite 102
Ocala, FL 34471
GET IN TOUCH
Medical Detective MD
Hours of Operation
(closed for lunch 12:30-1:30PM)
We will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, December 25, 2017 (Christmas)
- Monday, January 1, 2018 (New Year’s)
- Monday, May 8, 2018 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, July 4 & 5, 2018 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3, 2018 (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018 thru Friday November 23, 2018 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 24, 2018 and December 25, 2018 (Christmas Eve and Christmas)
- Monday, December 31, 2018 and January 1, 2019 (New Year’s Eve and New Year’s)
Frequently Asked Questions
The supplement you were prescribed are pharmaceutical grade, therefore a higher quality. The supplement companies we use have their products tested by an independent laboratory to assure you that what is on the label is really in the bottle. This is a very expensive process, but the companies reputations are based on the quality and content of their products.
Each supplement was prescribed based on your abnormal laboratory findings. There is documented research showing that the supplements you were prescribed will have a positive effect on your particular abnormal laboratory findings, assuming you make the proper lifestyle changes.
You will stay on the supplements until your repeat laboratory findings have returned to normal, then the dose and frequency will be decreased, or they will be discontinued. If your abnormal laboratory findings are based on a genetic mutation, you will be on that particular supplement forever.
Managing Your Account
VIDEO COMING SOON!
If you’re using Gmail, our emails will often go to the “Promotions” tab in your inbox.
To fix this, you can perform one these actions:
- Add our From email address – email@example.com – to your Google Contacts
Once you’ve added firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts, our messages will always go to your Primary inbox.
- Move your emails to the Primary tab
You can teach Gmail where to deliver your messages. Follow these instructions how to add our messages to the Primary tab.
- Remove Gmail Tabs altogether
In the top right of Gmail, click Settings and then Configure inbox. Check the boxes of the categories you want to use. If you hide a tab, those messages will show in your Primary tab.