Zinc deficiency is very common and has multiple symptoms, including acne, eczema, dry scaling skin, seborrheic dermatitis, thin sparse hair, oral ulcerations, white tongue, loss of appetite, and irritability. Many reactions in the body require cofactors, which are often vitamins or minerals. MinRL Essentials contains minerals including zinc that are required for these reactions to occur in a normal physiological matter.
Take Zinc Glycinate.
Are you a student, teacher, senior, or member of the armed forces? You can get a discount!Learn More
Can’t find the supplement you’re looking for? Please call or email us to find out what supplements we carry in-house.
Showing all 2 results
Zinc Glycinate$22.76Add to Cart Autoship
- Supports Enzymatic Reactions and Protein Metabolism*
- Promotes Immune and Reproductive Health*
- Supports Antioxidant Activity*
- Plays a Role in Sensory Perception*
MinRex®$37.70Add to Cart Autoship
- Supports Mineral Repletion*
- Supports the Consumption of a Mineral-Rich Diet*
- Supports Sports Nutrition*