Poor Serotonin Activity
Loss of pleasure in hobbies and interests, feelings of inner rage and anger, and feelings of depression are typical symptoms of ineffective serotonin production.
Folate is important for serotonin and is found in 5-MTHF or MTHFR support. Other important nutrients for serotonin are magnesium in Mag-nificent or OptiMag, Berberine, and Iron Glycinate (low iron can cause low serotonin levels because it’s required to make serotonin).
Serotone has amino acids such as SAMe, 5htp, and nutrients and cofactors such as niacinimide, B6 (Pyroxidine), folate (MTHFR Support), and magnesium(Opti-Mag and/or MAGnificent) for serotonin production. Other products for serotonin production are: Serotaflo, and 5htp SR. NeuroAmino SP can be used especially if dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine are out of balance.
Are you a student, teacher, senior, or member of the armed forces? You can get a discount!Learn More
Showing all 3 results
5-HTP CR (60 Tablets)$36.70Add to Cart Autoship
Iron Glycinate$19.44Add to Cart Autoship
- Supplements Inadequate Dietary Intake of Iron*
- Supports Increased Requirement for Iron*
- Supports Healthy Ferritin and Hemoglobin Levels*
Methyl Protect®$55.00Add to Cart Autoship
- Supports Cardiovascular and Neurological Health*
- Supports the Maintenance of Healthy Homocysteine Levels Already Within Normal Range*
- Supports Healthy Methylation of Estrogen, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Heavy Metals, and Environmental Toxins*